Pages

Friday, September 7, 2007

keep praying!!

Our girl took a turn for the worse last night... Surgery went really well, she was in for 3 1/2 hours yesterday morning.... Somehow contracted an infection and was taken to ICU last night with 105.5 degree temp... I know she's made some really positive choices for herself during this time... Please pray that she keeps doing that and that the Lord heals her; I know He can, but I don't know if He's going to, and I'm not gonna lie, that scares me and I'm so worried about her... Before I knew any of this yesterday, I wrote her a letter yesterday about healing, I hope when I take it to her today that she understands there are two kinds of healing, earthly and eternal... I hope I understand that too...
Thanks for your prayers, we really appreciate them!
His,
Anna Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment