Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2004

hi!

I have an address!!!

I am very excited because I got mail today!!!
So... if you, too, want to be a source of happiness in my life, you can send me something to this address:

Anna Kathryn Buffington
Wears Valley Ranch
3601 Lyon Springs Road
Sevierville, TN 37862

Or.... you can call me during the day, so I'll have voice messages to listen to at night time!! I definitely won't answer and I may not call back for a day or two, and definitely not before 10:00ish at night, but you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you've made my day that much better!!

My cell is: 678-617-3929

Don't feel pressured!! hahaha... I know everybody is crazy busy with school or work or whatever else, but I've had several requests for this information, so there it is....

Thanks, y'all, again for your prayers and support!! I don't have time to go into a looong update right now, but you'll be sure to get one from me sometime soon! I have 3 brand new girls moving into the house tomorrow!! I am very excited!

I love you all, and hope to hear from you soon!!

--Anna Kathryn

"I thank my God everytime I remember you."
-Phil. 1:3

PS - Did I use mostly correct punctuation? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment